To get off and clean your Total Clean fryer is very quick and easy,please follow our instructions:
- Before cleaning, always unplug from the mains socket, and wait at least 2 hours from the swtiching off until the oil is sufficiently cool.
- Empty the oil, pull the top lid up to remove it,.
- Remove the control panel and the timer as well.
- take off the removable bowl holding it by the handles.
- Wash it in a dishwasher or by hand in hot water and washing up liquid. Rinse and dry thoroughly. When washing the bowl in a dishwasher, position it in such a way that the non-stick finish is not scratched.