Coffee styled to any occasion with la Specialista Arte(0)
La Specialista Arte has been designed to enhance every coffee and milk preparation experience, from getting the best out of each type of beans and unlocking their aromatic flavours, to experimenting with hand-crafted latte art. Indulge with authentic coffee is accessible and approachable.
• 8 grind settings, specifically developed to fit all varieties of coffee beans
• 3 infusion temperature levels, able to adapt to the variety of the beans and their level of roasting
• a complete barista kit assists in eliminating mess whilst grinding and helps to guide for precise tamping
• MyLatte Art steam wand, perfect to texture silky smooth microfoam to practise Latte art creations
"One of the world’s most prestigious design awards, since 1953. The iF logo marks good design and is a badge of quality for consumers and the design community alike. "
One of the most sought-after marks of quality for good design. It breaks down into three disciplines: Product Design, Brands & Communication Design, Design Concept.
All De’Longhi Pump machines usually take around 30 seconds to warm up.
Just like a Barista would do when using a commercial machine it is important to clean the steam wand every time you use it to minimise and build up of milk residue. Simply flush the steam wand by pointing the steam tip into the drip tray and turning the steam on for a few seconds then wipe the steam wand clean with a damp cloth.
La Specialista Arte has a single heating system for coffee, hot water and milk beverages preparations. Although you cannot do these actions together, there is no waiting time in switching over from coffee to milk or vice versa. By having a Thermoblock heating system the temperature is accurate and stable for each function and the heat up time for the machine is still around 35 seconds. The grinder can be activated independently from the brewing and steaming functions, therefore you can steam milk while grinding and then brew as soon as milk is finished. The electronic temperature control of the Thermoblock allows the machine to switch automatically from coffee brewing temperature to steam temperature and vice-versa in a few seconds. This means that you can froth or steam milk almost immediately after delivering coffee, or vice versa you can deliver a perfect espresso almost immediately after frothing milk.
Because La Specialista Arte features an automatic stand-by mode.
To remove this function, simply press the OK button.
The Stand-by mode can be customised. There are three different auto-off time settings: 9 minutes, 1½ or 3 hours.
To set the auto off time, please follow these steps:
1) Press and hold simultaneously the X1, X2, and temperature button for 3 seconds.
2) Turn the beverage selector dial to ' Hot Water '.
3) Press the temperature button until the light corresponding to the auto-off time you want is illuminated:
a) lower light = 9 minutes
b) middle light = 1½ hour
c) upper light = 3 hours
4) Press the OK button to save the setting.