If your machine displays a general alarm message or a warning light indicated by a red exclamation mark please carry out the following steps:
- Switch the machine off using the power button on the front of your machine, and wait for the shut down process to complete fully before the next step.
- Plug the unit off.
- Open the service door.
- Remove the drip tray and grounds container.
- Remove the brewing unit (infuser) by squeezing the two red buttons either side of the ‘Push' button.
- Pull gently. If the infuser will not freely come out do not force it.
- Clean the infuser using warm water once removed.
- With the infuser still out of the machine, clean the inside thoroughly using a vacuum to ensure all grinds are removed. Pay particular attention to the area behind the grounds container.
- Replace the infuser.
- Clean the drip tray and grounds container thoroughly.
- Place the grounds container on the drip tray and slide the tray back into the machine.
- Switch the machine on and press the power button.
- The general alarm light should no longer be showing.
Note: if this does not resolve your issue you may contact our toll free number (For US 1-866-528-8323; For Canada 1-888-335-6644) for assistance or look for the closest service center.
Please check the service locator found in this website