We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.
We kindly invite you to:
1) Get to the menu Settings - Apps - Coffee Link - Storage on your smartphone and clear the cache of the app;
2) Once you have cleared the cache, uninstall the app;
3) Open Google Play Store;
4) Reinstall the app.
If your machine is a PrimaDonna Soul, please follow these additional steps:
- Go to the connectivity settings of your machine and press the reset button;
- Go again to the connectivity settings and re-enable the WiFi function;
- Open the app and repeat the machine configuration.
If the problem persists, please contact us via our web form or to the phone number you will find in the "Support" section of our website www.delonghi.com.
De’Longhi Customer Care