This may happen as a result of power interruption. The infuser can only be removed if the correct shut-down sequence has been followed when the machine is turned off.
- Alwaysswitchthemachineoff by the power button on thefront of themachineandallow the process to terminate.
- If you are unable to remove the infuser do not force it.
- Turn the machine back on and wait for the full start up sequence to complete.
- Shut the machine down by the power button on the front of the machine. Wait for the shut-down sequence to complete.
- You should now be able to remove the infuser with ease.For further assistance please see our tutorial videos below.
If your infuser can be accessed at the front of your machine:
If your infuser can be accessed from the side of your machine: