Please try the following:
- Check if the chosen carafe setting is correct for the type of drink you are making.
- Check all o-rings are present and clean on the connector.
Your milk carafe lid may require cleaning, please try the following:
- wash all the components of the lid on the top rack of your dishwasher or soak the milk carafe cover, tube, and carafe in hot water and De'Longhi milk cleaner for up to 20 minutes. See video here below:
- add the milk cleaner solution inside the milk carafe with water. Place a cup underneath the nozzle, and press the 'clean' button on the carafe. Chose the milk function and wait until all of the solution has passed through the carafe. Rinse the carafe, add water, and repeat. See video here below:
Please note the 'Clean' button or dial should be activated after every milk delivery session. See videos below:
- If you have a "Clean" button model:
- If you have a "Clean" dial model:
We would recommend the carafe cover is cleaned once a week. The De'Longhi milk cleaner should be used regularly. This will prolong the life of your milk delivery system. Our "coffee care kit" and "milk cleaner" can be found here on our website .