We advise the following recommendations to rectify this problem:
- Take the grounds container (the container where used coffee is dispensed in to), and place it inside the machine. It needs to be the correct way round.
- Close the door. You will be unable to close it fully because the grounds container is not lifted by the drip tray.
- Using your finger, lift the container slightly. You will need to do this from underneath the door.
- As you lift the container, you will find you are now able to fully close the service door. You may need to adjust the height of the container slightly to get it into the right position.
- Once the door is closed, turn the machine on. You should hear the infuser mechanism resetting. Wait for this to stop.
- Turn the machine off by the power button at the front of the machine. Wait for the shutdown process to complete fully, and all lights to go out. The machine may do a rinse at this point.
- When you open the service door the infuser will now be in the correct position, and you can replace the drip tray. To avoid this happening again, please ensure the machine is correctly powered down using the button on the front of your machine before removal of the infuser or drip tray.
See tutorial video here below: