If your machine is leaking from the traditional frother, please carry out the following simple checks:
- Disassemble the traditional frother as shown in your instruction manual and ensure they are completely clean and free of milk residue.
- Ensure the steam selector is fully closed with a pin or similar, clean the inside of the traditional frother nozzle.
- Check both o-rings are visible and intact.
- If you have not descaled the machine, do so. If you are in a hard water area this should be carried out every month or two, depending on how many coffees you make each day.
- If you are still experiencing difficulties please take your machine to the nearest repair agent. If it is under guarantee please contact us via our contact page.