Before connecting your appliance to the Wi-Fi network, check the following:
· Make sure your Wi-Fi router is switched on and connected to the internet.
· Ensure you Wi-Fi network is 2.4GHz.
· Have your appliance plugged.
· Have your Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and Wi-Fi network password ready (remember, passwords are case sensitive).
· Make sure your smart device’s location settings are turned on (for Android only).
· Make sure your smart device’s WiFi settings are turned on (for Android only).
· Make sure your smart device’s Bluetooth settings are turned on (both iOS and Android).
1. Open the app.
2. Wait for the device discovering.
3. Follow the instructions shown.
• If the device is plugged and the discovering phase does not find any device, try to keep WiFi button on device press for 20sec until a prolonged beep is emitted. Repeat the discovering phase.
• If the set up process fails or cannot connect, ensure you have checked the “before connecting” points above.