De’Longhi S.p.A. considers the protection of personal data of third parties it has in its possession as very important and is committed to protecting the privacy of said third parties including but not limited to its customers. This statement, in accordance with the Legislative Decree no.196 dated 30 June 2003 - Personal Data Protection Code - details the steps De’Longhi S.p.A. undertakes to protect personal data received from said third parties (hereinafter solely or collectively referred to as “data subject(s)”).
A) Purpose of personal data processing
- Personal data are used by De’Longhi S.p.A.’s whilst performing normal business activities and whilst carrying out the requests of the relevant data subject.
- Personal data may be used in order to contact the data subject regarding possible promotions, business intelligence, economic/statistic analysis, premium programs and client satisfaction surveys. Moreover said personal data may be used for marketing activities or as commercial information to encourage or reward customers for purchases via leaflets, mail, email, text messages, mms and/or newsletters.
B) Place were data is processed
- Personal data collected on this website www.delonghi.com.au or sent by mail, telefax, email to De’Longhi S.p.A. by data subjects are processed at the below mentioned registered place of business by personnel appointed by De’Longhi S.p.A.
C) Personal data processing methods
- Personal Data voluntarily submitted by the data subject for the above mentioned purpose will be processed and filed manually or via electronic means and this in compliance with the minimum security requirements as provided for in Annex B of the Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003.
- De’Longhi S.p.A. preserves the right to disclose personal data to any other entity of the De’Longhi Group of companies, if deemed necessary, in order to carry out the requests of the data subject.
- Provided point 2 above and/or any exception provided for by the applicable rules and legislation, personal data will not be circulated nor disclosed to third parties.
- Provided if sent by filling out the online form on the website http://selezione.delonghi.com, Curricula Vitae sent to De’Longhi S.p.A. have to include a provision consenting De’Longhi S.p.A. to process personal data and specifying processing methods and purpose for which the personal data will be used. After having carefully reviewed the Privacy Briefing referring to 13 of the Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003 provided by De’Longhi S.p.A. in the Job & Career section, please complete your CV by adding the underlying wording, giving the explicit consent to process your personal data:“After having carefully reviewed the Privacy Briefing referring to Art. 13 of the Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003 (“Personal Data Protection Act”) provided by De’Longhi S.p.A. in the “Job & Career” Section of the website http://selezione.delonghi.com, I authorise De’Longhi S.p.A. to process and disclose my personal data.”
D) Navigation data
- Generally, during normal internet navigation, certain personal data such as IP addresses, domain names or other parameters relating to the data subject’s operation or computer system can be generated and collected implicitly. De’Longhi S.p.A. does not use this data, if not anonymously or to obtain website traffic statistics of its own website.
- Our website does not acquire on purpose personal data of a data subject.
- Cookies are not been used to send personal information and no user tracking systems are ever used.
- Session cookies (which are not persistently memorised on the user’s computer and disappear when the browser is closed) are used strictly to transmit session identification numbers (random numbers generated by the server) for safe and efficient website navigation.
- Session cookies used in this website make it possible to avoid resorting to other computer techniques with potentially detrimental effects on reserved user navigation. They also do not allow user identification data to be acquired.
F) Links to other websites
- De’Longhi S.p.A. can not be held responsible for the protection of personal data provided by data subjects to third parties and/or other websites linked to the current website.
G) Data submission
- With the exception of navigation data as mentioned above, the submission of data is at data subject’s sole discretion and the eventual refusal thereof has no consequences for the data subject, apart from making it impossible for De’Longhi to offer the services requested.
H) Data controller
- The data controller is De’Longhi S.p.A. with registered place of business in Via Seitz, 47 – 311000 Treviso, Italy.2. Internal data managers have been appointed for the following areas: Administration, Production, Communication, Logistics, Human Resources, Purchasing, After Sales Service, Marketing & Sales, Legal, Finance & Control, Research & Development.
I) Rights of the data subject
Based upon section 7 of the legislative decree n. 196/03 (as enclosed below for convenience purpose only), a data subject has the right, at any time:
- (i) to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist,
- (ii) to know the content and the origin of said data,
- (iii) to verify its correctness or
- (iv) to obtain updating, integration, rectification or erasure of the data.
Section 7 (Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights)
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- a) of the source of the personal data;
- b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.