Free Delivery Easy Returns Secure Payments
  • Coffee
  • Kitchen
  • Comfort
  • Roasteries and Recipes
  • Promotions
  1. Back to homepage
  2. Faq Page


Ask us a question.

What type of Halogen Lamps need to be fitted?

If the Halogen Lamps have to be replaced, they must be replaced by lamps with ALUMINIUM relectors, never dichroic lamps, to avoid unnecessary overheating in the lamp holders.