Embody metropolitan chic with this sophisticated 4-slice toaster in Rome Orange(0)
Travel the world from your kitchen with De’Longhi Icona Capitals toaster range. Stylish Italian shapes enhanced by a glossy, eye-catching orange finish that captures the energy of Rome. Add a splash of vibrancy to your kitchen and enjoy the perfect breakfast or afternoon treat, tailored to your taste with this modern breakfast essential.
If both coffee buttons are blinking (see image below), it means that the temperature is too high to brew the espresso correctly.
To cool the machine down turn the steam dial on the ON position to allow water to be released from the machine.
When the water stops, turn the dial to the ’O’ position. The machine is now ready to brew again.
If the dishwasher is fitted with an AquaStop* then no this is not possible.
* To avoid the risks of leaking and water damage, all De’Longhi dishwashers are fitted with either an Electronic Solenoid AquaStop or a Mechanical AquaStop Hose.
After each milk preparation it is essential to always carry out the cleaning of the milk circuit. Simply turn the dial to the clean or, depending on the model of your machine, pressing and holding the clean button for a few seconds. Doing so will remove any debris that may block the milk ducts .
Keep the milk container lid clean by washing it in hot soapy water or in the dishwasher at least once a week. Ensure that the connector on the machine is also free from debris, paying particular attention to the o-rings on the connector. For best results clean your machine monthly with the De’Longhi milk cleaning solution. Stockists can be found on our website.
Please try the following, which should rectify the problem:
- Ensure the steam function has been selected on the control panel.
- Open the steam dial fully.
- Check the milk nozzle(s) are completely clean and free of milk debris. (There will be either one or two removable milk nozzles depending on your machine). These should always be cleaned after each milk delivery session.
- Check both o-rings are intact on the milk frother.
These steps should rectify the problem. However if you are still experiencing an issue please take your machine to your nearest repair centre for inspection. If your product is under guarantee please contact Delonghi Customer Experience.