- To start, scroll through the beverages and select “HOT CHOCOLATE” from the display, then:
- Choose number of cups: 1 or 2
- Choose density level: minimum, medium or maximum
- Make sure the choco stirrer and the tube are inserted into the MixCarafe.
- Pour milk (or water) at fridge temperatureinto the MixCarafe through the funnel:
- 100 ml for 1 cup
- 200 ml for 2 cups
- Once done, add chocolate or cocoa powder to the MixCarafe through the funnel:
- 2 measures (25 g) for 1 cup
- 4 measures (50 g) for 2 cups
- Fit the lid, attach the MixCarafe to the connecting nozzle and press the button as instructed on the screen.
- Delicious hot chocolate will be ready in a few seconds!
If using normal chocolate or cocoa powder we recommend you add a teaspoon of corn starch to create a thicker texture.