- Add a thin layer of white chocolate flakes and rose water to the bottom of the glass and place it directly under the coffee dispenser.
- Prepare a single espresso, at the desired level of aroma, directly over it.
- Once completed, fill the MixCarafe with 100 ml of cold milk and prepare 1 cup of cold milk foam using the maximum level of froth.
- Manually mix the cold milk foam with the rose water, then pour it over the espresso.
- Lastly, decorate with white chocolate flakes and crystallized rose petals.
For best visual results pour each drink into the glass over the back of along spoon to create even layers.