Order Spare Parts at www.encompassparts.com
How large is the machine?
Approximately 11 x 9 x 12 inches & 11 lbs.
Can I use instant coffee in my Espresso coffee machine?
No, instant coffee should never be used as the result will be disappointing. Fine grind espresso coffee should be used for our pump espresso machines.
How do I descale my pump espresso machine?
We recommend using our De'Longhi descaling solution, which is designed specifically for our machines. Please refer to the instruction manual for further instructions on how to descale your particular unit.
What do ESE pods look like?
- ESE (Easy Serve Espresso) pods look rather like small, round teabags, but they are filled with coffee and are tightly packed.
- These are usually sealed in packets to maintain their freshness and sold in boxes. Each box will carry the 'ESE' logo. ESE pods can be purchased at www.delonghi.com and also from larger supermarkets, specialist coffee shops, and various online retailers. Most coffee retailers offer a huge selection of brands at very competitive prices.
How can I improve the crema of my coffee using my pump espresso machine?
- The secret to achieve a good crema on your coffee is to use fresh coffee and an espresso grind.
- When tamping the coffee, be sure not to compact the grounds to tightly so water can flow through.
- Be sure not to overfill the coffee filter. De'Longhi recommends using one measuring scoop per cup.
How can I increase the temperature of my coffee when using a pump espresso machine?
Since temperature is important in achieving the perfect espresso, be sure to follow these steps:
- Run one cycle without using coffee grounds to heat up the cup or run hot water from your faucet to heat up your cup.
- If equipped with a warming plate, the cups can be preheated by being placed on the plate.
I have a missing part on my new pump espresso machine. What can I do?
Please contact our toll free number (For US 1-800-322-3848; For Canada 1-888-335-6644).
*Pictured glassware not included with machine.