Where We Ship To
- We ONLY ship to addresses within Australia
- We currently do NOT ship to PO Boxes
We deliver to all areas in Australia except for the following:
- Australian Antarctic Territories, TAS 7151
- Christmas Island, WA 6798
- Cocos Keeling Islands, WA 6799
- Lord Howe Island, NSW 2989
- Norfolk Island, NSW 2899
You can ship to another address besides your own. When prompted to fill out shipping information, specify the shipping address you wish to send your purchase. When prompted for the billing address, fill out your own address.
FREE delivery for all orders.
- The estimated time for delivery will be between 3 to 10 business days
- Delivery is Monday to Friday, we do not currently offer weekend delivery
- Your order may be shipped in multiple packages as items are ready
After you complete your transaction, an e-mail containing the order confirmation number will be sent to your specified e-mail address.
The purpose of this policy is to set out the circumstances under which Delonghi will accept return of Delonghi Group products from online shop sales.
Delonghi is committed to compliance with all laws and regulations, including the Competition and Consumer Act and Australian Consumer Law. This policy does not exclude or modify the statutory rights or liability of any party.
| Reason || Defect || Verification
|Initial Product Failure
(out of box)
|Appliance is inoperable
||Appliance is inoperable within a reasonable period of purchase date
||Refer to approved service centre to confirm defect
||Appliance is partially inoperable
If your goods remain boxed and unopened you may return them within 30 days for a full refund on the price of the product(s) returned less the shipping fee.
If you notice any damage to your goods please notify customer support at the time of delivery. We recommend you thoroughly inspect your goods at this time. If you notice any damage to your goods within 24 hours of receiving delivery please notify us immediately by contacting customer support on 1800 126 659 between Monday and Friday 9am - 5pm or use our contact form, evidence of damage may be required i.e. photographs.
If your goods are deemed faulty within a reasonable period we may replace them free of charge or refer you to your nearest approved service centre.
For all returns please, call DeLonghi after sales call centre for assistance 1800 126 659
- DeLonghi will not accept returns that are not defective
- DeLonghi will not accept returns that have been damaged by the account customer or end user
- DeLonghi will not accept returns from account customer or end user for change of mind or that not have been sold to the end user e.g. aged stock or stock rotation
- All requests to return the appliance to be completed on the form that will be provided including a copy of the end users purchase receipt
- Where DeLonghi accepts the request to return the appliance, DeLonghi shall provide a GRA number and organise the collection of the appliance(s)