Separate switches for boiler and iron with indicator lights.
Safety cap avoids the dangers of opening if boiler is still under pressure. The system base is conceived to guarantee maximum protection and comfort to the user .
The domestic iron can rest in vertical position and can be easily placed anywhere.
- 1-litre boiler for approximately 2 ironing hours.
- The first “Double material” boiler, De’Longhi patent, benefits from the advantages of a stainless steel higher part and a Super Alloy En-AB 44100 lower part. Tap water is allowed.
- Steam production: up to 80 g/min.
- 3,5-bar pressure to guarantee professional results.
- Safety cap.
- Separate switches for iron and boiler with indicator lights
- “OK steam” indicator light
- Steam control knob to adjust steam emission to fabrics being ironed Safety thermostat.
- “Iron ready” indicator light
- Exclusive position on steam control permits to have continuous steam.
- Vertical steam emission.
- Adjustable iron thermostat.
- Domestic iron with easy-glide, stainless steel soleplate, innovative design and vertical iron rest position.
- Ergonomic steam control “with rotation” for a simple use, and to allow safety held for both left or right-hand users.