CTO 2003.R Manuals/FAQs/Parts
Does the browning control relate to the color of the toast?
Yes, when choosing your toast color, keep in mind that different bread types will brown differently. Also keep in mind that the first batch you make using your toaster will have a different toast color than the subsequent batches.
How do I clean my toaster?
- Before cleaning, make sure you have unplugged your toaster and let it cool down.
- Then slide out the crumb tray and empty it before replacing it back into the machine.
- Try to do this regularly depending on usage.
- Wipe the outside of the toaster with a damp cloth and then dry it thoroughly.
My toaster is blowing fuses. What can I do?
- If your toaster is blowing a fuse, check to make sure there are no particles lodged in the heating elements.
- If you can see something caught, unplug the toaster and ensure it cools down completely. Then remove and empty the crumb tray. Tip the toaster upside-down and gently shake to remove the caught object.
- Refit the crumb tray and plug in the toaster. It should now be ready to use again.
Why doesn’t the lever lock down into position on my toaster?
- The lever may refuse to lock into position if there is debris trapped inside the toaster/carriage. Please turn the toaster upside-down and gently tap/shake to remove any debris.
- Note: the lever will not stay down unless the unit is plugged in.
Where can I buy spare parts for my toaster?
Please contact our toll free number (For US 1-800-322-3848; For Canada 1-888-335-6644) or visit our website at www.delonghi.com
Search Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (or FAQ's) will help you to find additional information on your product