This tangy sauce, with a little bit of heat, adds interest to roast pork. The fragrant, aromatic taste from just the right amount of coffee creates a depth of flavour.
- Cook the pork as per the instructions on the packet or from your butcher
- Use a De’Longhi automatic coffee machine to quickly and easily produce your coffee.
- In a casserole put the coffee, butter, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, lemon juice and the sugar
- Mix it as you heat it over a low flame until the butter melts
- Use some of the sauce to baste the pork roast while it cooks and keep the remainder for serving
- When the pork is cooked reheat the sauce. Place the slices on to a plate and pour over the sauce.