- To create the first part of the recipe decorate the upper part of the glass with raspberry sauce, brown sugar and crushed nuts.
- Add a thin layer of raspberry sauce to the bottom of the glass.
- Next, use the MixCarafe to prepare 1 cup of cold coffee using the maximum level of froth and pour it into the cup.
- Once completed, rinse the MixCarafe and add 100 ml of cold milk and prepare 1 cup of cold milk foam using the maximum level of froth.
- Once ready pour the cold milk foam into the cup, over the cold coffee.
- Finally, decorate with white chocolate flakes and raspberries.
To prepare raspberry flavored cold milk foam add raspberry sauce to the MixCarafe together with cold milk.
For best visual results pour each drink into the glass over the back of along spoon to create even layers.