DéLonghi (Australia) Pty Ltd is committed to honoring the privacy of our website users. Our site's newsletter registration form, request for quote form and contact form require users to give us contact information (eg. their name and email address).
When visiting this site, a record of your visit is logged. The following information is recorded for statistical purposes and is used by us to help improve the site. This information is supplied by your browser:
- the user's I.P. address
- the user's operating system (for example Windows, Mac etc)
- the user's top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
- the date and time of the visit to the site
- the pages accessed and the documents downloaded
- the previous site visited
- the type of browser used.
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the Internet web server logs.
Use of I.P. Addresses
An Internet protocol (I.P.) address is a set of numbers that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you log on to your internet service provider or through your company's local area network (LAN) or wide area network (WAN). Our web servers automatically identify your computer by the IP address assigned to it during your session online.
We may collect I.P. addresses for statistical purposes.
Collection of personal information
When you e-mail us:
- we will record your e-mail address
- we will only use your e-mail address for the purpose for which you provided it
- it will not be added to a mailing list unless you have specifically requested this
- we will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose
- we will not disclose it without your consent.
Other personal information collected by us, for example through the use of an online form, will only:
- be collected by lawful and fair means
- be used for a lawful purpose
- be collected with your consent, and
- the purpose for collection should be clear and explicit.
We do not sell, trade, exchange or otherwise make available any personally identifiable information to any other company or organization.
This site contains links to other sites. DéLonghi is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these Web sites.
DéLonghi uses the information gathered from cookies to improve our products and services. If you would rather not receive cookies you can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it.
Contacting DéLonghi About Privacy
See our De'Club page to Subscribe or Unsubscribe from our newsletter.
All information on this site is protected by copyright law: © DéLonghi.