On any given mild summer evening, this beverage helps to drive away the heat of the day with its creamy and sweet taste. Enjoyed sip by sip – fresh, fruity and creamy.
- Start by dipping the rim of the glass into the sugar water and then into the hazelnuts
- Place the espresso, maracuja juice and crushed ice together in a shaker
- Leave to stand briefly and then pour the contents into the glass
- Place honey, cream and crushed ice in a separate shaker
- Shake briefly and then pour slowly into the glass.