Terms & Conditions
- The competition is to win the prize stated on the competition detail page, using the entry mechanic of liking the competition post, the Serious About Coffee page, and commenting. The winning entry will be selected at random from all eligible entrants. The number of winners is stated on the entry details, along with the prize each will win.
- The competition is restricted to residents of the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of Kenwood Ltd, their immediate families, or anyone professionally connected to the relevant promotion and excluding any employees, their immediate families or other representatives of any competitors of Kenwood Ltd. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request. Any entries that do not meet the criteria will be disqualified.
- The maximum value of the prize is £190. The prize is non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash or other services. No refunds or discounts are available for elements of the prize not taken.
- A person cannot enter the competition more than once.
- Kenwood Ltd shall not be liable to any entrant or winner or be deemed to be in breach of contract by reason of any delay in performance or any failure to perform any of its obligations in relation to this competition, if the delay of failure was beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to any delay or failure caused by aircraft delay, flight cancellation, strikes, war, civil disorder, or natural disasters.
- The competition runs from 11AM 19th August 2016 to 8AM 26th August 2016 at 8am.
- Closing date for entries is 26th August 2016.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries received and proof of emailing will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. No applications will be accepted by agents, in bulk or from third parties.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these terms, results or any other matters relating to a Kenwood Ltd promotion, the decision of Kenwood Ltd shall be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- Kenwood Ltd reserves the right in their reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any competitor whose entry is contrary to the spirit of these terms, or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to add to or to waive any of these terms or any on reasonable notice; and/or (c) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Kenwood Ltd.
- Kenwood Ltd is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or failure of an entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in relation to the promotion.
- The winning entrant will be notified within 48 hours of the closing date of the competition via message on Facebook.
1. The prize for winning is a pair of tickets for Goodwood Revival.
2. The prize is not transferable, may not be re-sold and is subject to availability. Kenwood Ltd reserves the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any such gift, prize or item with a gift, prize or item of equal value. There is no cash alternative.
3. Failure to claim a gift, prize or other promotional item within six months of the winning being notified or in the manner specified for the particular promotion will make any claim invalid.
4. Kenwood Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering a promotion or as a result of accepting any prize.
5. Details of the prize winner can be obtained for a period of six weeks following the winner announcement by sending a SAE to the De'Longhi Facebook launch competition at the promoter's address below: UK Facebook Competition, Kenwood Limited, 1 Kenwood Business Park, New Lane, Havant, PO9 2NH
6. Please address all queries relating to this competition to: Kenwood Limited, 1 Kenwood Business Park, New Lane, Havant, PO9 2NH.