- To create the first part of the recipe prepare a cup of hot chocolate in the MixCarafe using the maximum level of density. Rinse out the MixCarafe.
- Manually mix the hot chocolate with crushed nuts and pour it in the cup until it fills around 1/2 of the glass.
- Once done, put a little layer of nut chocolate sauce over the hot chocolate.
- Take the MixCarafe with aero stirrer to prepare 1 cup of cold milk foam using the maximum level of froth and pour it over the rim of the glass.
- To complete the recipe, decorate with crushed nuts or chocolate sauce.
For best visual results pour each drink into the glass over the back of a long spoon to create even layers.