- To create the first part of the recipe add a thin layer of strawberry sauce and a spoon full of cereal with red fruits to the bottom of the glass.
- Once done, prepare a cup of hot chocolate in the MixCarafe using the maximum level of density and pour it into the cup until it fills around 1/2 of the glass. Rinse out the MixCarafe.
- Next, fill the MixCarafe with aero stirrer with 100 ml of cold milk and prepare 1 cup of cold milk foam using the maximum level of froth.
- Manually mix the cold milk foam with crushed Amaretti biscuits and pour it over the hot chocolate.
- To complete the recipe, decorate of your choosing with cereal and red fruits.
For best visual results pour each drink into the glass over the back of a long spoon to create even layers.