All De’Longhi products carry a minimum guarantee period of one year (see list below for exceptions). The rights and benefits under this guarantee are additional to your statutory rights which are not affected.
Please keep your receipt as this will form the basis of your guarantee.
In the unlikely event of a breakdown you have access to help and advice for all of our products by clicking this link, if our FAQ’s do not resolve your issue, please email us using our Contact Us Form for further assistance.
De’Longhi undertakes within the specified period to repair or replace any part of the appliance, free of charge (with the exception of any glass or porcelain-ware incorporated in the product) found to be defective provided that;
- We are promptly informed of the defect.
- The appliance has not been altered in any way or subjected to misuse or repair by a person other than an authorised service agent for De’Longhi.
- No rights are given under this guarantee to a person acquiring the appliance second hand or for commercial or communal use.
- Any repaired or replaced appliance will be guaranteed on these terms for the unexpired portion of the guarantee.
- The need for repair has not been caused by insufficient aftercare or cleaning:
- Under no circumstances shall the application of this guarantee give rise to the complete replacement of the appliance or entitle the consumer to damages
Bambino and Vento oil filled radiators: Total 5 years from date of purchase
Convector Heaters: Total 3 years from date of purchase
Dragon oil filled radiators: Total 10 years from date of purchase
Air Purifiers: Total 2 years from date of purchase
Dehumidifiers: Total 2 years from date of purchase
Premium Pump Espresso EC850 & EC860: Total 2 years from date of purchase
Bean to Cup coffee machines: Total 2 years from date of purchase