EO 1270 Manuals/FAQs
How do I clean my convection oven?
- Before cleaning, unplug the oven and wait for it to cool down.
- Clean the door, the inside walls, and the enamel or painted surfaces of the oven with a soap and water solution. Be sure to dry thoroughly.
- Do not use spray detergents as these can damage your product and never use sharp objects.
- Use a damp sponge to clean the outer surface. Avoid using excessively wet cloths or sponges.
- Accessories such as trays can either be washed by hand or placed in the dishwasher.
How do I get better results with my electric convection oven?
- To obtain the best results, always preheat the oven for about 5-10 minutes before placing the dish into the oven.
- In models with a gentle cooking function (use only the lower element), you will be able to continue cooking the dishes that require no further grilling.
What is Durastone II?
- Many of our new electric ovens are cavity coated with a non-stick, heat-resistent material for easier cleaning.
- "Durastone II" is a De'Longhi patented enamel coating that has the benefit of being very resistant to both scratches and high temperatures.
Does the browning control relate to the color of the toast?
Yes, when choosing your toast color keep in mind that different bread types will brown differently. Also keep in mind that the toast color of the first batch you make with your convection oven will be different than the second batch.
Where can I buy spare parts for my convection oven?
Please contact our toll free number (For US 1-800-322-3848; For Canada 1-888-335-6644) or visit our website at www.delonghi.com
Search Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (or FAQ's) will help you to find additional information on your product