ESAM 6620 Manuals/FAQs
How do I descale my fully automatic coffee machine?
All of our fully automatic coffee machines have a dedicated descaling process.We recommend using our De’Longhi descaling solution, which is designed specifically for our machines.Please refer to the instruction manual for more information about how to descale your particular unit.
Can I make hot chocolate with my fully automatic machine?
- Yes. If your unit is equipped with an external frother, you can make hot chocolate using chocolate and milk.
- If your unit is only equipped with a milk tank, we DO NOT recommend using a chocolate powder in the milk container. You can make hot milk using the machine and add your chocolate powder to your cup separately.
- The ESAM6900 is equipped with a separate hot chocolate feature.
How can I increase the temperature of my coffee on my premium fully automatic coffee machine?
The temperature of your coffee can be increased by taking the following steps:
- Press the rinse button before requesting a coffee.
- Pre-warm the cups on the shelf of your machine.
- Alternatively add hot water to the cup and empty before coffee delivery.
- Turn off the “eco” settings.
How do I clean my automatic milk system?
- After each milk preparation, it is essential to always carry out the cleaning of the milk circuit, simply by turning the dial to the 'Clean' setting or, depending on the model of your machine, pressing and holding the 'Clean' button for a few seconds. Doing so will remove any debris that may block the milk ducts.
- Keep the milk container lid clean by washing it in hot soapy water or in the dishwasher at least once a week.
- Ensure that the connector on the machine is also free from debris, paying particular attention to the o-rings on the connector.
- For best results, clean your machine monthly with the De'Longhi milk cleaning solution.
I have a missing part on my new fully automatic coffee machine. What can I do?
Please contact our toll free number (For US 1-866-528-8323; For Canada 1-888-335-6644).
Search Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (or FAQ's) will help you to find additional information on your product