Tips to get the most out of your Pinguino!
Close all doors/windows of the room to be AIR conditioned(the single exception is in the case of installation through a hole in the wall. In this case it is advisable to leave a door/window ajar).
- Protect the room against direct sun exposure, by drawing the curtains and/or partially lowering your shutters
- Do not place any objects on the air conditioner and do not obstruct air intake
- Ensure that there are no sources of heat in the room
- Do not use the device in rooms with high levels of humidity (such as laundry rooms)
- Do not use the device outdoors